Last updated – February 14th 2022
Phanotek Inc. (“we”,”our” or “us”) operates the Phanotek website (the “Site”), provides various apps, games and social networks (the “Apps”), and offers certain other features, content, or contests from time to time (Collectively, “Additional Features”) (the Site, Apps, and Additional Features shall hereinafter sometimes be collectively referred to as the “Services”).
Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services.
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms, if you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not use the Services.
I. COLLECTION OF DATA
When choosing to use Our Service, we may collect certain information. This information includes both personal and usage data and may contain information such as, but not limited to:
- Your device internet protocol address
- Device name and device identification
- In-game preferences and settings
- Operating system version and information
- Game configuration
- Time, date, and length of service usage
- Other diagnostic data
II. USE OF DATA
Phanotek may use the data collected for the following purposes:
- To facilitate, monitor, analyze and maintain our Service
- To conduct quality control and assurance activities and testing
- To enhance, improve or update the user experience
- To conduct marketing, research and development activities
- For contractual purposes with our vendors or other third-parties that assist or enhance the provision of our Service
- For other purposes, such as, but not limited to: enforcement of policies, compliance with legal and contractual obligations, developing new products or additional services, etc.
Phanotek may share data:
- With vendors, contractors or other third-parties that assist or enhance the provision of our Service. This allows third parties to perform tasks at the request of and/or on behalf of Phanotek
- With other in-game users, such as profile pictures, in-game handles or names and general game statistics and data.
- In order to comply with a legal obligation or court order
III. RETENTION / DELETION OF DATA
Further, Phanotek will respond to all end user requests, as appropriate under applicable law. This includes the deletion of User Data when requested. If you wish to have your User Data deleted, you may email email@example.com. Requests will be processed within 14 business days. Requests must include the end user’s information – such as username/Oculus name – so that data can be identified and deleted.
Within 14 business days of Phanotek receiving notification that an end user no longer has an account, Phanotek will either delete the user data or obscure, or de-identify the data so that it cannot be associated with a particular user, browser or device.
IV. DATA SECURITY
Phanotek values the data that we receive and has undertaken steps to ensure the security of the data. This includes requiring our contractors and vendors to install appropriate safeguards. Unfortunately, no system is completely secure from security breaches or failures. Phanotek does not accept liability for unauthorized disclosure of information.
We do not knowingly collect information from children. Our Service is not directed at children under the age of 13 (or other age if required by local law). If Phanotek is informed, in writing, that we have received data from a child under the age of 13 (or other age if required by local law), then Phanotek will immediately delete the data. Likewise, parents/guardians are encouraged to contact us if concerns exist. Contact information can be found at the bottom of this document.
VI. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
From time to time, our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated nor controlled by Phanotek. Phanotek does not assume any control nor responsibility over these third-party websites.
IIX. CONTACT US